5 March 2011

50 Book Challenge (#1)

Mi lista!! The "to read" list will probably change based on what's around me or if I find something I really wanna read. I included audio books to my list and it's pretty much in order of how I read them.

Any suggestions?? Leave a comment :)

Read/Listened to:
Born Red by Gao Yuan (*****)
Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan (audio book) (****)
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (****)
Rosaura a las diez by Marco Denevi (in my Spanish Lit class - very good book) (****)
Paper Towns by John Green (actually went out and bought it after i read it) (**** 1/2)

Reading/Listening to:
SuperFreakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner (sequel to Freakonomics) (audio book)
The Siege by Ismail Kadare
The Gospel According to Peanuts by Robert L. Short

To Read:
The Associate by John Grisham
Next by Michael Crichton
Balance of Power by Tom Clancy
Avant de te dire adieu by Mary Higgins Clark (a french translation)
Theories for Everything by John Langone, Bruce Stutz, Andrea Gianopoulos (a National Geo book)
Looking for Alaska by John Green

5/50

♥ Turtles

p.s. How bout a J-Lo flash back for y'all??  ♥♥♥♥ this song

4 comments:

  1. If you haven't read these already...
    Carpe Deim by Autumn Cornwell
    North of Beautiful By Justina Chen Headley
    Pride, Prejudice and Zombies By Seth Grahame-Smith and Jane Austen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet but they shall be added to the ever expanding list of "to read" :) I've heard of the Zombie one but I want to read the original before I read that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avant de te dire adieu by Mary Higgins Clark (a french translation)

    Sounds interesting, I'm curious what it's about.

    btw this is Eliza commenting :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it's actually pretty interesting. It's about a woman whose husband is killed but she suspects foul play and she tries to figure out what happened. and there's a tinge of supernatural to it. I've read the beginning and it's very good.

    ReplyDelete

Hola :)